Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sewing Elbow

Have you ever heard of sewing elbow? Me neither, but I think I have it. Sunday night, as I continued into my 3rd hour of handsewing, my elbow was just painful. The pain occurred with every stitch. I finished up the piece I was working on and set the skirt aside. So….the 1918 dress is now officially on hold.


I am going to have to take a break in the handsewing. I am very sad about this new development. I thought I might be able to finish the dress by the weekend. But, I do not want to have continuing pain in my elbow.

In other annoying news, my internet connection has been mercurial at best. I could not stay online for more than a few minutes at a time over the weekend and it was out of service completely last night. Hence, no photo of where I got in the handsewing of the 1918 dress.

I guess this means I can finish up the 1931 dress. I still have the sleeves to put in and that is up tonight! Hopefully, I will be able to share some photos.

No comments: