Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Successful Saturday

After a long day of shopping, socializing and my fair share of sipping wine, 2 types of trim were purchased for the 1918 dress.  Which is a lot better than the sewing update:  or that should be what sewing update!  No sewing took place, after the aforesaid socializing, shopping and sipping, some much needed sleeping ensued.

The trim selection for the 1918 dress will be as follows:

Selection #1









Selection #2

I might be using the trims in combination or alone.  I have no idea yet exactly how they will be incorporated.  Please feel free to weigh in on this topic!  Any idea is welcome.

1 comment:

Vande Historic Costuming said...

Wow, the dress has changed colour!
I really like the width of the first trim - but it probably suits an earlier era (more 1908 perhaps) - so I would lean more to the thinner trim, and around the square neckline...