Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo

I hope everyone is having some chips and guacamole with a margarita or 2. I know a plate of something yummy is part of my evening plans.


My internet access has been sporadic. However, after 2 men spent 2+ hours rewiring my house, it seems to be working ok. However, my TV is now experiencing some issues. Sigh……….

So let me reply to some comments!!

Suffragette: I am in your camp; I would let a project languish forever with the problems I encountered with this one. However, a friend of mine kept pushing me to finish it. It is only because of her the dress was not tossed! LOL ….the wiggling. That’s why I made the full skirted version. Wiggle dresses kind of scare me.

Mischief: It is a pretty dress. Are you making the full skirted dress version or the wiggle dress version? I don’t think you will have problems with the pattern, I have not heard of any others who did. However, if I can be any help, just let me know!

Atomic Mum: Hi and welcome!



So…..what have I been sewing I bet you are wondering. Wonder no more. I am trekking along on the trim for the 1918. I think the trim will be finished by this weekend....woo hoo! Other than that, I have been doing some late spring cleaning. Sewing had to take a back seat. Pictures maybe

No comments: