Friday, September 02, 2011

A Coloring Book for Grown Ups


I have been spending some time thumbing through my Originator Smart Fashion books.  Every time I open a page, I want to take out my pens and colored pencils and start colouring in the fantastic outfits.  Of course, I could never deface these books this way but hey….that’s what copy machines are for!

I wanted to share a few more of the sketches with you.  Are these dresses not lovely?  Don't you want to run home and incorporate some tucks onto a drapey skirt to emulate this look?  I know I do!






The next one is scanning rather oddly, I have no idea why it is not getting the entire page or why it is skewed sideways..  But look at the bishop sleeves and that low waist.  Looking at this, my creative juices are flowing.  Could I be getting over my sewing slump?

What do you look at for inspiration?  What are you sewing for National Sewing Month??






No comments: