|Gah, that hair is|
out of control!
And about time, I might add! The June gloom lifted a little so I thought it was time to take pictures and document this dress as done. So I threw it on and found a belt went to take pictures. The belt chosen does not work…at all. Need to piece a self belt and find a buckle….but I really did not want the belt to be a stopping point on this dress. It can be worn without a belt and I may have to do that.
With the neckline they way it is supposed to be according to Simplicity 3162.
|Annoying neckline as patterned|
- No FBA needed.
- The bodice was too long. Note to self, check this before cutting out the next pattern regardless of whether an FBA is needed.
- I found the neckline silly and annoying so I modified it.
- Still am loving the sleeves
- Need to figure out a belt.
- Perfect summer dress if only the weather was summer like for more than an hour a day.
|Nice static shot.|
Love the buttons.
Buttons on the dress:
So, there I was outside snapping these photos with all the people in the park across the street watching me set the timer on the camera and run. I look up and what do I see? My nosey cat trying to get in on the photo shoot action from inside the house!
|If you let me out, I could help!|