The instructions in this Polynesian pattern just make no sense. I am used to muddling through with little to no instructions or the instructions of the Big 4. In a way, no instructions would be best because when those instructions are there, well I have to read them. In this case, first I read, then I am utterly confused. This should be moving forward faster.
It’s not. I know it is me.
So, I have this so far
I do like the pattern placement of the flowers in the front. There will be more bias binding across the seam so no worries that the pattern does not match.
Gotta love a stash. I did have some dithering about what fabric to use as bias binding. I have been collecting some basics from the bins at the Loft. It has proved helpful because I had a few blacks, browns and even a khaki to choose from. I went with a black cotton perhaps a blend ( I did not do a burn test). The weight was a match. None of the browns were right.